General Directorate of Traffic
It adopts a comprehensive strategy with the basic aim of achieving traffic safety to protect lives and property and ensure smooth traffic flow. This is achieved through law enforcement campaigns, ...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
HE Interior Minister and EU Council team discuss security
His Excellency Interior Minister Lt-General Shaikh Rashid bin Abdullah Al Khalifa received the Middle East and Gulf Operations Team at the European Union Council on Wednesday. Deputy Interior Minister Lt-General Adel bin Khalifa Al Fadel and Assistant Undersecretary for Legal Affairs Major-General Mohammed Buhamood also attended the meeting.
HE the Interior Minister welcomed the EU delegation and said the visit was meant to exchange views. He praised the Bahrain-EU ties and said that Bahraini society continued to reinforce nationalism, adding that the Interior Ministry was keen on promoting development to face security challenges.
He briefed the delegation on the Ministry’s efforts to maintain security, general order and safety. Its members were shown some of the confiscated weapons and equipments used to commit acts of terrorism, violence and vandalism.
The meeting was also attended by the Director of the Ministry’s Joint Counter-terrorism Centre.
- Tough competition in the ITF Future 2017
- Civil Defence School starts firefighting, rescue and safety course for BIC Staff
- RAP Holds Two Training Courses
- Al Amn radio show to focus on civil defence and dealing with dangerous substances
- HE Interior Minister Chairs GCC e-Government Ministerial Committee Meeting
- Civil Defence puts out fire in 2 Mina Salman warehouses
- HE Interior Minister’s directives for tennis tourney praised
- MOI Undersecretary attends Kuwait meet on social media risks
- HE Interior Minister briefed on Causeway development plans
- 3 arrested for renting out spaces in public parking areas