General Directorate of Traffic
It adopts a comprehensive strategy with the basic aim of achieving traffic safety to protect lives and property and ensure smooth traffic flow. This is achieved through law enforcement campaigns, ...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
HE Interior Minister receives Acting US Asst Secretary of State
His Excellency Interior Minister Lt-General Shaikh Rashid bin Abdullah Al Khalifa received Acting US Assistant Secretary of State for the Near East Affairs Bureau Stuart E. Jones and the accompanying delegation on Wednesday.
The meeting was also attended by Deputy Interior Minister Lt-General Adel bin Khalifa Al Fadel, Chief of Public Security Major-General Tariq Al Hassan and US Ambassador William Roebuck.
HE the Interior Minister welcomed the US officials for the visit that is part of the efforts to further strengthen Bahrain-US ties. He affirmed the importance of cooperation and coordination between the two countries, especially in the field of security.
They also discussed bilateral ties and ways to develop security cooperation. The meeting was also attended by the Director of the Interior Ministry’s Joint Counter-terrorism Centre.
- Tough competition in the ITF Future 2017
- Civil Defence School starts firefighting, rescue and safety course for BIC Staff
- RAP Holds Two Training Courses
- Al Amn radio show to focus on civil defence and dealing with dangerous substances
- HE Interior Minister Chairs GCC e-Government Ministerial Committee Meeting
- Civil Defence puts out fire in 2 Mina Salman warehouses
- HE Interior Minister’s directives for tennis tourney praised
- MOI Undersecretary attends Kuwait meet on social media risks
- HE Interior Minister briefed on Causeway development plans
- 3 arrested for renting out spaces in public parking areas