General Directorate of Traffic
It adopts a comprehensive strategy with the basic aim of achieving traffic safety to protect lives and property and ensure smooth traffic flow. This is achieved through law enforcement campaigns, ...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
Traffic Science Forum inaugurated
As part of the Gulf Traffic Week, Deputy Chief of Public Security Brigadier Shaikh Khalifa bin Ahmed Al Khalifa and President of the University of Bahrain Dr Riyadh Hamza inaugurated the 4th Traffic Science Forum on Wednesday. Director-General of Traffic Shaikh Abdurahman bin Abdulwahab Al Khalifa and members of GCC traffic delegations also attended the event.
The Deputy Chief toured the exhibition held on the sidelines of the forum. It showcased the cars and motorcycles damaged in serious accidents and photographs of the traffic weeks held over more than 30 years.
At the end of the event, the General Directorate of Traffic gifted the UoB a commemorative plaque in appreciation of its efforts to organise the forum and create awareness among the students who form an important section of drivers. The UoB also gifted a plaque to the forum sponsor.
- Tough competition in the ITF Future 2017
- Civil Defence School starts firefighting, rescue and safety course for BIC Staff
- RAP Holds Two Training Courses
- Al Amn radio show to focus on civil defence and dealing with dangerous substances
- HE Interior Minister Chairs GCC e-Government Ministerial Committee Meeting
- Civil Defence puts out fire in 2 Mina Salman warehouses
- HE Interior Minister’s directives for tennis tourney praised
- MOI Undersecretary attends Kuwait meet on social media risks
- HE Interior Minister briefed on Causeway development plans
- 3 arrested for renting out spaces in public parking areas