General Directorate of Traffic
It adopts a comprehensive strategy with the basic aim of achieving traffic safety to protect lives and property and ensure smooth traffic flow. This is achieved through law enforcement campaigns, ...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
Gang members arrested with drugs worth BD24,000
The Director-General of Criminal Investigation and Forensic Science announced on Thursday the arrest of a gang of foreigners, including Asians, with cocaine and marijuana worth BD24,000. Different currencies worth BD10,000 were also seized.
An investigation led to the arrest of the suspects at their homes after a warrant was issued by the Public Prosecutor.
Legal action is being taken to refer the case to the Public Prosecutor.
- Tough competition in the ITF Future 2017
- Civil Defence School starts firefighting, rescue and safety course for BIC Staff
- RAP Holds Two Training Courses
- Al Amn radio show to focus on civil defence and dealing with dangerous substances
- HE Interior Minister Chairs GCC e-Government Ministerial Committee Meeting
- Civil Defence puts out fire in 2 Mina Salman warehouses
- HE Interior Minister’s directives for tennis tourney praised
- MOI Undersecretary attends Kuwait meet on social media risks
- HE Interior Minister briefed on Causeway development plans
- 3 arrested for renting out spaces in public parking areas