General Directorate of Traffic
It adopts a comprehensive strategy with the basic aim of achieving traffic safety to protect lives and property and ensure smooth traffic flow. This is achieved through law enforcement campaigns, ...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
Traffic Village opened in Arad
Under the patronage of Interior Ministry Undersecretary Shaikh Nasser bin Abdulrahman Al Khalifa, Director-General of Traffic Shaikh Abdulrahman bin Abdulwahab Al Khalifa opened the traffic village at Dohat Arad on Thursday.
The Director-General of the Muharraq Governorate Police and the GCC traffic delegation also attended the event that was part of the Gulf Traffic Week.
The event concluded with an honouring ceremony.
- Tough competition in the ITF Future 2017
- Civil Defence School starts firefighting, rescue and safety course for BIC Staff
- RAP Holds Two Training Courses
- Al Amn radio show to focus on civil defence and dealing with dangerous substances
- HE Interior Minister Chairs GCC e-Government Ministerial Committee Meeting
- Civil Defence puts out fire in 2 Mina Salman warehouses
- HE Interior Minister’s directives for tennis tourney praised
- MOI Undersecretary attends Kuwait meet on social media risks
- HE Interior Minister briefed on Causeway development plans
- 3 arrested for renting out spaces in public parking areas