General Directorate of Traffic
It adopts a comprehensive strategy with the basic aim of achieving traffic safety to protect lives and property and ensure smooth traffic flow. This is achieved through law enforcement campaigns, ...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
Safe driving programme for motorcyclists
The General Directorate of Traffic has organised a safe-driving programme for motorcyclists that includes the explanation of the traffic law and the points system.
The programme highlighted common wrong practices of motorcyclists that could affect the traffic safety and the importance of wearing the helmet, gloves, glasses and special shoes to protect the driver from serious injuries in case of an accident.
The programme was part of the 33rd Gulf Traffic Week and the Ride Safe campaign of the camping season.
- Tough competition in the ITF Future 2017
- Civil Defence School starts firefighting, rescue and safety course for BIC Staff
- RAP Holds Two Training Courses
- Al Amn radio show to focus on civil defence and dealing with dangerous substances
- HE Interior Minister Chairs GCC e-Government Ministerial Committee Meeting
- Civil Defence puts out fire in 2 Mina Salman warehouses
- HE Interior Minister’s directives for tennis tourney praised
- MOI Undersecretary attends Kuwait meet on social media risks
- HE Interior Minister briefed on Causeway development plans
- 3 arrested for renting out spaces in public parking areas