General Directorate of Traffic
It adopts a comprehensive strategy with the basic aim of achieving traffic safety to protect lives and property and ensure smooth traffic flow. This is achieved through law enforcement campaigns, ...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
15 vehicles fight fire in Isa Town souk
The Director-General of Civil Defence announced on Sunday that the fire in the Isa Town souk was brought under control by 15 vehicles and 56 personnel within 40 minutes.
He said that an investigation was continuing to find out the reason behind the fire.
- Tough competition in the ITF Future 2017
- Civil Defence School starts firefighting, rescue and safety course for BIC Staff
- RAP Holds Two Training Courses
- Al Amn radio show to focus on civil defence and dealing with dangerous substances
- HE Interior Minister Chairs GCC e-Government Ministerial Committee Meeting
- Civil Defence puts out fire in 2 Mina Salman warehouses
- HE Interior Minister’s directives for tennis tourney praised
- MOI Undersecretary attends Kuwait meet on social media risks
- HE Interior Minister briefed on Causeway development plans
- 3 arrested for renting out spaces in public parking areas