The Royal Academy of Police Message
The Academy believes in efficiency and professionalism in performance and in developing police, law, social and other human sciences within the framework of the values and principles derived form Isl...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
Woman Ran Into Police Station For Protection, Shot Dead: India
Mainpuri, Uttar Pradesh: A woman was chased and shot dead inside a police station in Uttar Pradesh on Monday night, allegedly over a land dispute. The man who shot her tried to run away but was caught and beaten by a crowd that had gathered at the police station in Mainpuri. The police have arrested 11 people.
The disputed property is close to the police station in a crowded market area. Late on Monday, as a street fight erupted between the two families involved in the dispute, a woman in one group allegedly ran into the police station for protection as a member of the rival group came at her with a gun.
Inside the police station, the policemen were allegedly outnumbered by the gathering crowd and failed to stop the shooter from firing at the woman at point blank range.
- US lawmaker pledges to defend rights of Muslim Americans
- North Korea detains US citizen
- Maldives blogger stabbed to death
- North Korea 'ready to sink' US aircraft carrier Vinson
- Boy aged 12 drives himself 1,300km across Australia
- American monitor in Ukraine dies in explosion
- North Korea Says Ready To Bring Down Donald Trump's 'Armada'
- 6-Year-Old Stuck 30 Feet Deep In Karnataka Borewell, Rescue Operations On
- Pakistani Man Eats Leaves For 25 Years, Never Falls Ill: Report
- Surgeon General Is Removed By Trump Administration, Replaced By Deputy For Now