The Royal Academy of Police Message
The Academy believes in efficiency and professionalism in performance and in developing police, law, social and other human sciences within the framework of the values and principles derived form Isl...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
1 Killed As Schoolboy Celebrating Last Exam Rams Car Into Pavement In Delhi's Kashmere Gate
One person sleeping on a pavement in Delhi was killed and three were injured early this morning after being hit by a speeding car driven by a class 12 student of a top school. Two teenagers, including the driver - who allegedly doesn't have a license - have been arrested.
The accident took place around 5.30 am at ISBT, a busy bus terminal in north Delhi's Kashmere Gate. The police the teen driver was out celebrating with three of his classmates after finishing class 12 board exams.Witnesses say the car, a Hyundai i20, was being driven at a very high speed and the teenager lost control and drove on a pavement where several homeless people were sleeping.
Two of the schoolboys allegedly ran away.
"They were driving recklessly. After investigation we got to know that the one driving the car does not have a license," said police officer Jatin Narwal.
- US lawmaker pledges to defend rights of Muslim Americans
- North Korea detains US citizen
- Maldives blogger stabbed to death
- North Korea 'ready to sink' US aircraft carrier Vinson
- Boy aged 12 drives himself 1,300km across Australia
- American monitor in Ukraine dies in explosion
- North Korea Says Ready To Bring Down Donald Trump's 'Armada'
- 6-Year-Old Stuck 30 Feet Deep In Karnataka Borewell, Rescue Operations On
- Pakistani Man Eats Leaves For 25 Years, Never Falls Ill: Report
- Surgeon General Is Removed By Trump Administration, Replaced By Deputy For Now