The Royal Academy of Police Message
The Academy believes in efficiency and professionalism in performance and in developing police, law, social and other human sciences within the framework of the values and principles derived form Isl...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
US accuses Iran of 'alarming provocations'
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has accused Iran of "alarming ongoing provocations" aimed at destabilising the Middle East and undermining America's interests in the region.
"An unchecked Iran has the potential to travel the same path as North Korea and to take the world along with it," Mr Tillerson said.
President Donald Trump earlier ordered a review of the Iran nuclear deal.
However, the US admits that Tehran is complying with the 2015 agreement.
Iran has so far made no public comments on the latest developments.
Iran has repeatedly denied accusations by the West that it was ever trying to develop nuclear weapons.
On Tuesday, Washington accused North Korea of trying to "provoke something", after Pyongyang conducted a failed missile test over the weekend.
In response, North Korea said it may test missiles on a weekly basis, and warned of "all-out war" if the US takes military action.
Speaking on Wednesday, Mr Tillerson said the Iran review, which he announced in a letter to Congress a day earlier, would not only look at Tehran's compliance with the nuclear deal but also its actions in the Middle East.
Mr Tillerson accused Iran of undermining US interests in Lebanon, Iraq, Syria and Yemen.
"A comprehensive Iran policy requires we address all of the threats posed by Iran, and it is clear there are many," he said.
- US lawmaker pledges to defend rights of Muslim Americans
- North Korea detains US citizen
- Maldives blogger stabbed to death
- North Korea 'ready to sink' US aircraft carrier Vinson
- Boy aged 12 drives himself 1,300km across Australia
- American monitor in Ukraine dies in explosion
- North Korea Says Ready To Bring Down Donald Trump's 'Armada'
- 6-Year-Old Stuck 30 Feet Deep In Karnataka Borewell, Rescue Operations On
- Pakistani Man Eats Leaves For 25 Years, Never Falls Ill: Report
- Surgeon General Is Removed By Trump Administration, Replaced By Deputy For Now