Message from the Community Police Directorate
Community partnership is a principle the community police follow, to achieve and support their goals through direct communication between security bodies and the community. The c...
Addiction.. waste your lifeCaricature Archives >>
Four suspected of illegal entry detained
The Director-General of the Capital Governorate General Directorate of Police has confirmed that four foreign nationals were detained in Bahrain yesterday.
They are suspected of offences including entering Bahrain illegally after submitting false information to the border staff and taking part in an unlawful gathering.
They have been afforded full legal rights in line with the Kingdom’s procedures and the Constitution while investigations continue.
- 47 illegal workers arrested in Southern Governorate
- Suspects arrested for misusing social media
- Ma’an (‘Together’) exhibition concludes
- Civil Defence launches safety drive at petrol stations
- National anti-drug strategy aims to protect society
- Foreigner held for robbing items worth BD200,000
- Customs President: 355 drug hauls in Q1 of 2016
- HE Interior Minister highlights dangers of drug trafficking
- Community partnership, education help check drug abuse
- MOI Undersecretary receives Customs President