General Directorate of Traffic (GDT) is adopting a comprehensive strategy depending on using most up-to-date techniques in order to perform the best traffic services and to raise up traffic safety le...
Beware! Regret won't helpCaricature Archives >>
Four suspected of illegal entry detained
The Director-General of the Capital Governorate General Directorate of Police has confirmed that four foreign nationals were detained in Bahrain yesterday.
They are suspected of offences including entering Bahrain illegally after submitting false information to the border staff and taking part in an unlawful gathering.
They have been afforded full legal rights in line with the Kingdom’s procedures and the Constitution while investigations continue.
- Asian passenger caught with forged credit cards in his possession
- Rumors That Friday Prayers Were Banned in Duraz are Baseless, Legal Steps Taken Against Those Circulating Misinformation
- NPRA Delegation Chairs 17th Conference in Tunisia
- Bomb Storage Area Found, Arrestees Confessed to Receiving Military Training in Iran and Iraq
- HE Interior Minister Received MPs
- 307,492 enter Bahrain during week ending July 20
- HE Interior Minister receives Kuwait Ambassador
- HE Interior Minister receives Council of Representatives Dy Speaker
- Gang of car thieves arrested in East Riffa
- HE Interior Minister receives Russian Ambassador