It takes part in the events involving the Royal protocols and national and public celebrations through performances that promote the spirit of nationalism and the community partnership strategy.&nbs...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
Four suspected of illegal entry detained
The Director-General of the Capital Governorate General Directorate of Police has confirmed that four foreign nationals were detained in Bahrain yesterday.
They are suspected of offences including entering Bahrain illegally after submitting false information to the border staff and taking part in an unlawful gathering.
They have been afforded full legal rights in line with the Kingdom’s procedures and the Constitution while investigations continue.
- Traffic: Smart Cameras Monitor the speed of the car while crossing signals
- Man held with narcotics worth BD100000
- Call for drivers to follow speed limit signs
- Customs President meets GCC chambers body chief
- Al Amn Radio show to focus on crime scene
- Deputy Interior Minister leads Bahrain team at global security forum
- Brigadier Bin Daina: Community partnership HE Interior Minister's pioneer initiative
- HE Interior Minister receives Turkish Ambassador
- NPRA holds course on client services
- Southern Police: Asian woman's attacker arrested