Message from the Community Police Directorate
Community partnership is a principle the community police follow, to achieve and support their goals through direct communication between security bodies and the community. The c...
For your safety and other's safetyCaricature Archives >>
Four suspected of illegal entry detained
The Director-General of the Capital Governorate General Directorate of Police has confirmed that four foreign nationals were detained in Bahrain yesterday.
They are suspected of offences including entering Bahrain illegally after submitting false information to the border staff and taking part in an unlawful gathering.
They have been afforded full legal rights in line with the Kingdom’s procedures and the Constitution while investigations continue.
- RAP students brief on modern interactive meeting experience
- Customs President Participates in WCO Meetings
- Traffic plan for Ironman to ensure the safety of competitors and traffic flow
- Asian held for murdering Bahraini and injuring others in a fight
- RAP Held Lecture on Protection of Women in Legislations of Bahrain
- Al Amn Radio Show continues to focus on Arabian Gulf Security Exercise 1
- Al Amn Radio Show hosts former Jordanian Information Minister
- General Coordinator of Governorates Congratulates Bahraini Women
- Civil Defence marks Bahraini Women Day
- General Director of Capital Police: child abduction in Manama is a hoax