The General Directorate of Civil Defence
Civil defence means taking necessary steps to protect civilians, ensuring the safety of the means of transport, protecting public buildings, facilities, organisations and projects as well as private ...
Don't crowd around a scene of accidentCaricature Archives >>
Four suspected of illegal entry detained
The Director-General of the Capital Governorate General Directorate of Police has confirmed that four foreign nationals were detained in Bahrain yesterday.
They are suspected of offences including entering Bahrain illegally after submitting false information to the border staff and taking part in an unlawful gathering.
They have been afforded full legal rights in line with the Kingdom’s procedures and the Constitution while investigations continue.
- Arrest of Public Employee for Embezzlement and Forgery
- National disaster management panel to hold courses with IAEA
- Traffic Director praises partnership with Bapco
- Anti-drugs directorate holds 2 training courses
- Open police Equestrian Championship held
- Al Amn Radio show focuses on crimes committed via Net
- 2 Asians held with 4kg of marijuana
- HE Interior Minister receives US Senate delegation
- Traffic chief praises companies’ support in campaigns
- Public Security Chief chairs national ambulance panel meeting